Our goal is to provide a safe, wholesome, fun experience for the entire family. In all of our sessions, we have live DJs who actively interact with our guests and who only play super clean music. To ensure such a safe, fun, wholesome environment for everyone, the policies listed below are established and enforced.
Rollerskating is a strenuous and fast-moving sport. By putting on skates and participating in this form of recreation you are personally assuming the risk of an accident inherent in this and any similar sport. It is in the nature of this recreation that people fall down or run into one another on occasion. If you are not willing to assume that risk, please do not roller skate here.
If you doubt your ability to roller skate, please consider this notice before proceeding. We cannot be responsible for any injuries which occur to our patrons while they are in this facility. Because of the normal risk of maintaining balance on skates, and the probability of occasional contact between skaters, accidents can and do happen. You must voluntarily assume the risk of injury when you skate.
By entering our building you agree to abide by all rules and regulations, which have been established and are enforced for the safety of all skaters.
ALL SESSIONS ARE PROGRAMMED.
EVERYONE MUST CONFORM TO THE PROGRAM AS ANNOUNCED.
MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ASK ANYONE TO LEAVE AT ANY TIME. MANAGER’S DISCRETION.
Rules of Conduct
- Skaters shall skate at a reasonable speed. If you are passing more skaters than are passing you, slow down.
- Skaters shall not skate in a reckless manner, weave in and out, play tag or skate in a manner which will jeopardize the safety of ones self or others.
- Skaters shall report all injuries to management regardless of severity.
- All skaters are requested to report any conditions that they believe may jeopardize their safety or the safety of others.
- Skaters shall not take hats, caps, purses, combs, hair brushes, sunglasses, food, or any similar items on to the skating floor.
- Skaters shall not sit on walls, railings, tables or counters.
- Skaters shall not stop or stand on the skating floor.
- Skaters shall place all shoes, coats, purses, or personal belongings in a locker or locker check area. Management is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Skaters shall remove skates before leaving the building.
- Skaters shall leave all food or drink in the snack bar area.
- Skaters and guests shall not carry food or drink into this facility.
- Alcoholic beverages, illegal substances or anyone under the influence will not be permitted on the premises.
- Skates that are designed for toe stop or heel stop must be so equipped.
- Wheels must be clean and suitable for the skating surface.
- No gum chewing allowed in the building.
- No smoking allowed in the building.
Dress & Conduct Code
- Skaters shall conduct themselves as ladies and gentlemen.
- No in and out privileges, loitering or littering around the building … “When you leave – you leave”.
- All skaters shall be neatly groomed and clean. Proper attire shall be worn at all times. School dress code will be enforced.
- Clothing, patches, or buttons with inappropriate statements, including sexual innuendoes or the advertisement of tobacco, alcohol, drugs or related paraphernalia is prohibited. Profanity and profane gestures are also prohibited.
- No muscle tops.
- Skaters may wear shorts. Shorts must be at least mid-thigh length and must be hemmed. Skaters may not wear shorts that are excessively revealing due to being too loose fitting, too tight fitting (such as biker shorts and spandex tights), too short, or too thin.
- Skirts must follow the same length guidelines as shorts as a minimum.
- The waistband of your pants shall be worn above the hips. If a belt is worn, it must be of appropriate length without excess hanging below the belt loops.
- Shirts, blouses, or other tops which expose an excessive amount of a student’s chest, back, side, or his/her midriff may not be worn.
- All skaters renting skates shall be required to wear socks.
- Skaters shall tuck the laces inside the rental skates and return them to the rental area when the session is over.
- Management reserves the right to inspect lockers, skate cases and/or hand bags before entering or leaving the building.
- No foul language is permitted
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject without refund anyone not meeting the standards set forth.
We pledge to provide a safe, clean, wholesome environment for your child to hang out.
- For the safety of your children, anyone under the age of 16 are not allowed to leave in the middle of a skate session without a parent checking them out. If they are over 16 and they leave the building during the session, they are not allowed to return during that session. (Even if they want to pay admission again.)
- If it is an over-night skate, no one is allowed to enter the building after 9pm or leave the building before the end of the session the next day.
- Cleanliness is our PRIORITY! If you see that a bathroom or table needs attention please let us know and we will take care of it immediately.
- We strive for a wholesome family environment for you to bring your children. Our music will always be family friendly and age appropriate.
We have very limited parking available in front of the rink. There is some parking available behind the rink that is owned by Belmar Lanes; and they have said you are welcome to use that. We have also received permission from the Sidney Flower Shop for you to use their parking Mon – Fri after 5:30pm, Saturday’s after 3:30pm and all day Sunday. Please be respectful to their customers and only park there during these times. If we see that you are parked in their lot outside of these hours you will be asked to move. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Skate At Your Own Risk
Return to Top