Birthday parties at Rolling Hills Skate are available during our “Public Skating Schedule.” Reservations can be made over the phone in person or right here online for your convenience. You may bring your own birthday cake, but no other outside food or drinks will be permitted. Please note, birthday cakes are only permitted with a scheduled Rolling Hills birthday reservation.
Birthday parties require a reservation and a $50 deposit. CREDIT CARD, CASH OR CHECK. This deposit goes towards partial payment of your party but it is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Reminders for Parents
- You should arrive 10 minutes in advance of the party. We can not let your guests in until we have your completed guest list.
- Please present your completed guest list to the cashier upon arrival. The guest list alleviates the issue of paying for non-invited guests/siblings.
- Please check in with the party host manager when you arrive. At that time she will review the time schedule for your party.
- You can order food for your adult guests from the party host manager.
- Food/Drinks (except birthday cake) are not permitted in the facility.
- Please remind your guests to wear socks
Platinum – Our Most Popular Package! –
$299 for 12 Guests
Each additional guest is $6.00
EACH GROUP RECEIVES:
2 large pizzas
Party favor bag
1 free pass for future visit
BIRTHDAY CHILD RECEIVES:
Announcement over PA & Facebook
Free pass for future visit
3 song requests
Brand New Pair of Skates
PRIVATE Birthday Party
$389 for 50 Skaters
Each additional skater is $9.00
Non-skating adults are free, but not included in pizza and drinks.
The entire Skate rink is reserved for your party and your party ONLY!:
2 hours of Private Skate
Admission for up to 50 Children
Free Skate Rental
5 Large Pizzas
All Tableware included
Ceiling Tile Add-On
$39 additional to any package
Birthday Party Receives:
1 Ceiling tile and markers
Party can draw names, dates, or pictures