Birthday parties at Rolling Hills Skate are available during our “Public Skating Schedule.” Reservations can be made over the phone in person or right here online for your convenience. You may bring your own birthday cake, but no other outside food or drinks will be permitted. Please note, birthday cakes are only permitted with a scheduled Rolling Hills birthday reservation.
Birthday parties require a reservation and a $50 deposit. CREDIT CARD, CASH OR CHECK. This deposit goes towards partial payment of your party but it is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Reminders for Parents
- You should arrive 10 minutes in advance of the party. We can not let your guests in until we have your completed guest list.
- Please present your completed guest list to the cashier upon arrival. The guest list alleviates the issue of paying for non-invited guests/siblings.
- Please check in with the party host manager when you arrive. At that time she will review the time schedule for your party.
- You can order food for your adult guests from the party host manager.
- Food/Drinks (except birthday cake) are not permitted in the facility.
- Please remind your guests to wear socks
All Packages Include:
- Admission for 12 guest
- Regular skate rental if needed
- 2 Reserved tables for entire session
- Fully decorated table ( plates, cups, forks, and napkins)
- Visit from our mascot, Roller Roo
The chart below shows what is included with each each individual package. Please let us know if you would like any of the additional party add ons when you book your party.
Face Paint: $50.00
Ceiling Tile: $39.00
GLOW Sticks: $1.00 per glow stick
GLOW cup: $7.00, includes unlimited refills for the day
Private Birthday Party Package
$389 includes 50 Skaters
The entire building is reserved for your party & your party ONLY!
Private Birthday Package Includes:
- 2 Hours of Private Skate
- Admission is for 50 Skaters
- 50 Regular Skate Rentals
- Unlimited Soda
- 5 Large Pizzas
- Each additional skater is $9.00